Mobile Home Insurance
GET A QUOTE
Mobile Home Insurance Basics
A mobile home insurance policy will provide coverage for your home and property such as the following:
- Coverage for your actual mobile home and any adjacent structures that are on your premises (attached patio, deck, skirting, shed, etc.). This protects against losses such as fire, windstorm damage, and damage from falling objects, lightning and explosions and other losses that can occur.
- Personal property protection: Covers losses for contents and removable property such as electronic equipment, bicycles, furniture and clothing, etc.
- Personal liability protection: Covers losses in the event that someone or something is injured due to your personal negligence. Policy pays for medical expenses for non-residents of your home, compensatory damages and defence costs as a result of covered accidental incidents.
- Protection for improvements and upgrades made to the home.
- Loss of use of your mobile home.Additional Endorsements
For added protection, the following coverages are usually either included or available:
This policy pays for you to move your mobile home if an oncoming disaster (e.g. fire, tornado) threatens your home and safety.
Protection for your personal belongings if they are lost, stolen or damaged when travelling.
Fire Department Charges
Provides reimbursement for charges incurred if your mobile home is located in an area that is not serviced by a fire department and a neighbouring fire department is called out.
Used for valuables, such as jewellery, furs, heirlooms and electronics.
Provides coverage for damage resulting from sewer backups.
Top Ways to on Mobile Home Insurance Save:
- Some companies will provide a multi-policy discount on your premiums if they carry your automobile and mobile home coverage.