Prairie Villa Insurance Grande Prairie office
As a property owner, whether it is investment property or property that you use for your business operations, you have valuable assets that need to be insured against potential loss. Damage to your property can financially strain a company, so it is important to have proper insurance coverage in place.


Commercial buildingsWe are here to help you find the insurance that best covers your potential exposures to keep you financially secure. Commercial property insurance covers your building and contents, but it can do much more than that. Extensions can add coverage for lost rental income or business interruption insurance to cover loss of income.

Basic coverage will insure your building from fire or lightning and cleanup cost associated to this loss. Additional coverages such as flood, windstorm, hail, earthquake, acts of terrorism, explosion, riot, smoke, civil commotion, vehicle damage to your property, vandalism and malicious mischief can be added with a more comprehensive coverage.

Our commercial insurance experts are here to help you find the best coverage to fit your needs. Contact us today to find out more.

Payment plans are available for commercial policies.


Contact us and one of our brokers will be happy to assist you.

Contact Us