Commercial General Liability
GET A QUOTE
Commercial General Liability coverage can included:
- A type of liability coverage designed to protect traditional professionals (e.g. Accountants, Attorneys) and quasi-professionals (e.g. real estate brokers, consultants, web site designers and programmers). It covers legal obligations arising out of a professional’s errors, negligent acts, or omissions.
Directors and Officers Liability
- Many people volunteer their time or are paid to sit on a board of directors. What they don’t realize is that by doing this, they are putting their personal assets at risk. This coverage is designed to protect those responsible for overseeing your business or organization.
- To protect your business from a data breach in which customers personal information is exposed or stolen. The damage to your company’s reputation as well as the regulatory costs involved in dealing with the data breach can be insurmountable.
- This provides and increased limit of liability insurance. It is designed to help protect you from major claims and lawsuits and as a result it helps protect your assets and your future.
- This covers the cost of restoring damage caused by environmental accidents, such as pollution of land, water, air and biodiversity damage as well as the potential future monitoring costs imposed by regulatory bodies.
Our commercial insurance experts are here to help you find the best coverage to fit your needs. Contact us today to find out more.
Payment plans are available for all commercial policies.