Providing You the Service Options You Need
Our goal at Prairie Villa Insurance is to be there when you need us, with our new online portal and free app, My PVi, offers you secure instant access to your insurance information, 24 hours a day, from a computer or mobile device.
This new program provides you access to many different types of information, including:
- Pink cards and Certificates of Insurance (commercial accounts)
- View, email or print your own pink cards or Certificates of Insurance anywhere, anytime. This is extremely valuable in situations when the documents have been lost or misplaced.
- Policy change requests
- Make changes to your insurance information, including sending requests to add, delete and/or modify coverage. You can request these changes to automobile policies, property policies, and equipment policies, to name a few.
- Claims Reporting
- When you need to report a claim, it is important to do so while the details are fresh in your mind. My PVi allows you to report a claim anytime, including uploading accident photos. The information you provide is sent directly to us to begin processing your claim.
- View a list of your policies
- Review policy information such as renewal dates and premiums
- Maintain and manage an up-to-date list of certificate holders on commercial accounts
- Access your broker’s direct contact information
Access the information and service you need, when you need it, no matter where you are.
PLEASE NOTE: Requests for the addition, deletion, or modification of coverage are not effective until authorized and confirmed by a licensed representative of Prairie Villa Insurance.
Sign up online HERE or contact your broker.
The My PVi app is also available on Google Play and the App Store.