• Auto – Bill of Sale, older vehicles may require a Garage Inspection – if you are unsure, please call us
  • Home – Address, Style of home (1 story, Bi-Level, Tri-Level etc.) Year, Square Footage of home and interior details such as type of flooring
  • Boat/travel trailer and other recreation units – Bill of Sale showing Year, Make and Model for Boat, S/N for Motor, HP and maximum speed in MPH and Boat Trailer information
  • Yes we have many payment plan options available. Please contact one of our brokers today to find out more.
  • If wanting Monthly payments remember to bring either a Void Cheque or a Direct Withdrawal Form from the Bank
  • We represent Wawanesa, Intact, Aviva, Peace Hills, Economical, RSA, Travelers, TuGo, Elite, Hagerty and many other intermediary companies.
  • Yes we sell wellhead insurance, this is commercial general liability. Please visit our commercial section for more information
  • Advise your Broker of your new mailing address and provide an email address if not already on file
  • You will require your Claims Experience History which your Broker will request from the Insurance Company
  • Once Insurance has been placed in new Province your Alberta Auto Insurance will need to be cancelled by a signed request.       Your Broker can email the Cancellation Form for signing.


Contact us and one of our brokers will be happy to assist you.

Contact Us